'I'm Definitely not Engaged' to Ranbir Kapoor: Katrina Kaif


Katrina Kaif will have a film releasing 10 months, after her last big hit, Bang Bang!. She talks animatedly about her next film Phantom and reveals why she likes doing action, her special connection with Kabir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan and also the truth about her rumoured engagement to Ranbir Kapoor
On doing another action film.
Yes, I enjoy action. Ek Tha Tiger had another kind of action while this is a very different kind of it. Once you get into the story; you understand the context of the action. We shot in Lebanon for the film which was amazing. In this film, action sequences are not to show off or create larger-than-life images; the action is integral to the film. For me, the fun part which I insisted on doing, was shooting with a big gun.
On working with Kabir Khan for the third time
He was one of the first people to really allow me to talk a lot and he would listen quietly. During New York, we started talking a little bit and I was like ‘Wow! This man likes to hear me  talk,’ and from that day onwards he became my favourite person.
Have you watched Bajrangi Bhaijaan?
I am yet to watch the movie. I will see it in a day or two. But I have seen the rushes of the movie while shooting for Phantom. Kabir used to tell me that the little girl in the film, Harshaali Malhotra, reminded him of me.
You are working with Saif Ali Khan again, seven years after Race.
He is a perfect gentleman, also very smart. He has got lots of very interesting information about the film industry. He is a great person to talk to. He is also a very good listener and I guess that why we got along really well.
On relation with Kareena Kapoor
I get along with most people. Kareena and I have a special connection. She is beautiful, talented, easy-going, straight-up and honest. She is a wonderful person. I wish I get to see her more often.
Truth about your engagement to Ranbir
I’m glad you asked that – I’m definitely not engaged. I know you guys are so sweet and you seem to want me to get married but there are no such plans as of now. So please bear with me being not married for some more time.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment