I have no sense of money: Deepika Padukone


Many Bollywood leading ladies are turning producers, probably the most viable and progressive thing to do! But “Bajirao Mastani” Actress Deepika Padukone wants to stick with her guns, acting!

“I’d love to do production work, but not be a producer. I mean if I have a team that will do it for me, than fine because I don’t think I have the bandwidth or capacity to take on the role of a producer” says Deepika.

Anushka Sharma turned producer for NH-10, Priyanka Chopra announced her Banner, Amisha Patel turned producers and announced her upcoming movie, Madhuri Dixit branched out into theatre-dance production, but Deepika Padukone has no desire to take the next step, as yet!

“I just want to put it out there and let people know that I have absolutely no sense of math or money. So if someone has a great script and they need to add my name to sort of greenlight a project, I am happy to do that. But I have no business sense basically.”

Deepika Padukone is at the top of her game, so for all her fans and followers this might be a golden opportunity, all she needs a great script and your dream project might come true.

“I am someone who loves being systematic and organised. So if anyone from the industry is looking for a line producer, I’d be happy to do that. Also, I like to put things in place and in order. I love doing all of that, I love it” Deepika adds.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment