Salman Khan’s father speaks about his son controversial issue!!!


We had already reported that, Salman Khan has made a controversial tweet recently regarding Yakub Memon’s hanging. On speaking about this in an recent interview, Salman Khan’s father Salim Khan revealed some interesting facts.
Salim Khan said that, his son was not targeted because he is a Muslim but he was targeted only because he is a celebrity.
Salman Khan father said that, “Salman is a star, a celebrity. That’s why the protests. Not because he is a Muslim. Moreover, in this particular case, BJP Mumbai president Ashish Shelar had personal vendetta against Salman.”
Salman Khan tweeted as,
I had tweeted that Tiger Memon should hang for his crimes and I stand by it. What i also said is that Yakub Memon should not hang for him.
Salim Khan spoke about the Prime Minister Narendra Modi as, “I can say Narendra Modi is not communal as I know him. After meeting a person several times, one gets an idea of his thinking and ideology. I am 79. If I cannot understand this, then I must be a fool.”
source: ilovecinema.in


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment